Calendar of activities and festivals 2012
DECEMBER – JANUARY
- 5 January. Festival of Three Kings, Each year begins at 18:00 hours, and usual route passes through the Ermita de Sant Sebastia, dels Balmins Avenue, Port of n’Alegre, Rafael Llopart, Jesus, Cap de la Vila, Parellades, Plaza España and Sant Francisco, before returning back to the Cap de la Vila, and reach the Town Hall down Main Street.
- January 7. * Crossing and Winter Aquatló
- January 15. 29th Sitges Half Marathon
- From 16 to 22 February. Carnival. Defiles: Monday 19 and Tuesday 21.
- March 11. 54 ° International Vintage Car Rally Barcelona – Sitges.
- More than a rally it is a festival of great tradition in which owners of old cars travel 40 miles, separating the two towns, many of them dressed as was tradition in the days of dating their respective vehicles.
- From 15 to 18 March. 7th International Patchwork Festival 2012
- March 18. 12th Sitges Stock Fair.
- From 1 to April 8. Easter week.
- From 5 to 7 April. Regatta 9th edition (Sitges – Formentera).
- April 23. Sant Jordi. The Rose and Book Festival
- May 6. 6th Sprint Triathlon Sitges.
- June 10. Feast of Corpus. 60 º Flower Carpet Competition, the day that many streets in the town center and seafront areas are decorated with ephemeral carpets of flowers handmade by dozens of volunteers during the previous night.
- From 5 to 9 July. Sitges Gay Pride. During these days in Sitges, a town known worldwide for its gay-friendly character, you celebrate the Gay Pride day, with concerts, parties and, of course, the big parade in the Tour Marítimko.
- July 14. Sitges 2012 Timbalada.
- From 18 to 22 July. 19 th International Tango Festival of Sitges.
- August 5. Feast of Our Lady of Vinyet. Celebrations at the Shrine of Vinyet.
- August 5. Summer Crossing.
- August 11. Refrec Theatre.
- From 21 to 27 August. Saint Bartholomew, Festival of Sitges. Day 23 evening: Castle Fireworks. The festival reaches its peak on the night of 23 when, for over half an hour, fireworks light up the night, and thousands of people enjoy the show on the promenade.
- September 9. 13 th Fair Sitges Stock.
- 22 and 23 September. Santa Tecla Festival. Day 22 evening: Castle Fireworks.
- September 27. 27º Food Tasting.
- From 4 to 14 October. Sitges 2012, 45 International Festival of Fantasy Film Festival of Catalonia. One of the most important festivals of fantasy cinema (previously terror) in the world comes every year in the fall season at Sitges, with the passage of dozens of films, many of them in competition.
Davallada 9 Boutique Hotel, a real jewel in the heart of Sitges.